Monday, March 1, 2010


Hi Friends, I'm SPRINTER, Spots' big brother. Together, with all my friends we try to look after each other. Spots wouldn't tell you but us Cheetahs have a hard time. People catch us and shoot us, they blame us for catching "their" animals, me I'm a vegetarian! people shoot us and put our skin on a wall, that's sick, it sure looks better on our backs. Some even put our heads up on a wall to brag about how they killed a dangerous animal. Dangerous??? Some of us couldn't even fight off a feather duster. That is why we are so threatened, we may look dangerous but we are really just big pussycats. There are good people out there, Ann van Dyk and Laurie Marker I know personally, they are trying hard to help us. But we have to shout out loud about what is happening. Let everyone know......

No comments:

Post a Comment